Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
It’s unbelievable - now 2D polygons will look like a great 3D model!
Fix in the polygons into the right number boxes and you will see a funny poly panda, a bright parrot or an unreal unicorn!
Poly artworks are ready to pop out of your screen!
Enjoy cool Poly Artbook features:
– Dozens of poly puzzles to put together
– User-friendly interface and gameplay
– Sharing via Instagram in 3 seconds
– Regular drawing updates
– Cool effects and graphics
Puzzle it out!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In our game we offer you the next subscription options:
1. Weekly Membership offers you a weekly subscription for $7.99 after 3-day free trial. With this option, we will open all poly puzzles for you and removes all pop-ups and banner ads. Moreover, regular poly puzzles will be awaiting you!
2. Monthly Membership offers you a monthly subscription for $19.99. With this option, we will open all poly puzzles for you and removes all pop-ups and banner ads. Moreover, regular poly puzzles will be awaiting you!
3. Yearly Membership offers you a weekly subscription for $99.99. With this option, we will open all poly puzzles for you and removes all pop-ups and banner ads. Moreover, regular poly puzzles will be awaiting you!
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes account. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at email@example.com