Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Embark on an epic journey to the center of the Earth in this unique mix of platforming, digging, and match-three puzzling!
• Match-three meets platforming in a unique puzzler!
• Explore over 80 levels as you dig your way to the center of the Earth!
• Solve puzzles, find legendary treasure, and explore a vast underground world.
• One-handed gameplay is designed specifically for mobile devices.
• Overcome creatures, traps, cave-ins, lava, ice, underground oceans, and tons more!
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
Please note: Puzzle to the Center of the Earth is free to play, but allows players to purchase items in-game for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, just turn off app purchases on your device.
Thank you everyone for continuing to play!
In this small update, the Crystals area has been made easier (levels 40-50). We also took care of a bug for some people that prevented your character from jumping high out of the water, and fixed a star on level 37 that was impossible to get to. Enjoy!