Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
"Words cannot express how insanely fun it is…” - Touch Arcade (5/5 stars)
Watch the world blast by you in your solar powered glider and try to keep pace with the setting sun, while avoiding deadly collisions further and further into a strange and dangerous landscape.
Upgrade your ship by completing challenges and learn to adapt to a world that changes daily. Compete on local and global leaderboards against friends and the world... but in the end the sun always wins.
- Race at insane speeds through an infinite world that changes every day
- Complete objectives to unlock upgrades and level-up your ship (25 levels)
- Customize your ship with attachments like faster turning and decals
- Unlock two ultra-hard worlds as you level-up
- Added free new game mode: "Sunrise." Play in a beautiful new environment with a focus on relaxing, zen-like gameplay. No highscores, no speed boosts - just endless flow
- Added several beautiful new portal worlds. The portal world will update every 24 hours.
- Added 3D Touch support for newer iOS devices.
- Bug fixes and optimizations
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.