Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
You are the overpowered ninja hero Shadow Bug! Save your home forest from the evil factory by slicing monsters to pieces.
TAP ON THE MONSTER! Leap, slash, splash! One finger is all you need.
Become the ultimate ninja and adventure through beautiful and twisted landscapes full of action and adventure.
”Badland Meets Super Meat Boy” - TouchArcade
”Shadow Bug is very well tuned to touch-screen controls.” - Hardcore Gamer
”Shadow Bug is one of the most alluring games that has graced my device lately.” - AppAdvice
- Hand crafted levels filled with action, exploration and puzzles.
- Memorable boss fights.
- Mesmerizing art with picturesque parallax backgrounds and mystical silhouettes.
- Breathtaking soundscape with an epic soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
- Leaderboards for speedrunning levels.
- A completely new take on platformer games.
Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
Recommended devices: iPhone 5 or newer and iPad 4 or newer.
- Added Korean language
- Added Special Thanks for the Credits level