Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Travel the colorful world of Smiley Boom full of adventure and puzzles!
You will complete fascinating quests and visit lots of marvelous places,
such as Smighty Park, Dusty Pass, and Rocky Wood.
Play with your friends and find out who is the quickest and most daring adventurer!
– Beautiful graphics and animation
– Intuitive controls and engaging plot
– Dozens of colorful and exciting levels
– You can play on your own, or share the experience with your friends
– You get all the benefits of a cross-platform game: you're able to progress in the game on any supported platform
ATTENTION! We do not support iPad1 and iPhone 4G devices!
Our game is free to play. You can open up bonus content for even more fun by purchasing.
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SmileyBoomGame
Official Game Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB4NNJRFICY
- Game stability improvements
- Minor technical enhancements