Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
All those countless hours spent on your phone have been preparing you for this moment.
Fulfill your destiny and become… THE ULTIMATE PHONE DESTROYER!
From South Park Digital Studios comes a real-time battle game like nothing you’ve ever experienced before! Take on Cartman, Kenny, Stan and Kyle in all out mobile mayhem!
South Park: Phone DestroyerTM brings you iconic South Park characters, action packed real-time strategy, exploding PvP battles, trademark South Park humor and collectible cards in a perfect mix that’s spicier than Cartman’s chili con carne.
Assemble the ultimate team of cowboys, wizards, cyborgs and more and get ready to crush your opponent!
- A whole new South Park experience with new and twisted versions of iconic characters like Stan of Many Moons, Cyborg Kenny, Ninjew Kyle, Grand Wizard Cartman… and many more!
- Beat down opponents in real-time PVP battles.
- Experience a huge single player story written in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios.
- Collect and upgrade over 80 unique cards featuring all-new, beautifully rendered designs.
- Join a team and boost your decks by sharing cards with your teammates.
- Customize your hero to be the most badass looking kid on the block.
- Witness Randy cross-dressing in new and exciting outfits.
- Kill Kenny.
A certain pair of friendly Canadians just farted their way into Phone Destroyer and are spreading chaos, confusion, and funny sounds throughout the streets of South Park.
DISCLAIMER: No underpants were harmed during the making of this update.