Tap Music 2
by Eyugame Network Technology Co., Ltd
How to take screenshots
Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
New sliding button and star button ! Slides to follow the rhythm.
Buttons are more diverse and more interesting.
Continuously update popular songs every week. Pop,EDM, Rock, Trap, Hiphop, and more song types.
Each song has a rank list. You can challenges the best scores with players around the world.
How to play
1. Enjoy the music, tap the balls and sliders when them reach scoring areas.
2.Tap each button with the beat of the song and don't miss.
3.The more accurate the click, the higher score you get.
- Original music, songs created by independent music creators.
- Sliding button! Different from most music games.More fun and more difficult.
- Rank list. Each song has a worldwide leaderboard. Challenge the highest score and become the top 1.
Let's get this new music game!
1. Update the home page layout
2. Optimize the slide button
3. Fix bugs
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.