Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by storm!
Temple Run redefined mobile gaming. Now get more of the exhilarating running, jumping, turning and sliding you love in Temple Run 2!
Navigate perilous cliffs, zip lines, mines and forests as you try to escape with the cursed idol. How far can you run?!
* Beautiful new graphics
* Gorgeous new organic environments
* New obstacles
* More powerups
* More achievements
* Special powers for each character
* Bigger monkey!!!
Become a fan of Temple Run on Facebook:
Follow Temple Run on Twitter:
- Collect Tokens to unlock the new ‘Regal’ outfits for Rahi Raaja and Nidhi Nirmal!
- New Totem artifacts have been added to the Lost Jungle with an exclusive hat reward!
- Treasure Chests spawn more frequently!
- Compete in new Global Challenges for exclusive prizes!