Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
***The LEGO® Movie Video Game requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 4S and iPad2 and later devices. Please ensure iCloud is enabled in advance in order for purchases to be restored. To enable iCloud, go to your device’s “Settings,” then “iCloud,” then “Documents & Data.” If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact us at support.wbgames.com. Lastly, as a special treat, the "Confetti" & "Bubble" Red Brick Abilities are free to purchase in celebration of the launch!***
Transform the ordinary into the extraordinary and experience the ultimate LEGO building adventure as the The LEGO® Movie Video Game comes to mobile!
Step into the world of Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average citizen who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. Players guide him as he is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared.
- A delightful and surprising mix of over 90 characters as seen from the film, including Batman, Superman, the Green Ninja, Gandalf, Benny, and more.
- Journey through fantastical worlds like Flatbush Gulch, Cloud Cuckoo Land, and more in 45 exciting levels!
- Smash bricks in a fascinating environment made of LEGO bricks.
- Collect and use LEGO instruction pages to build in a new way.
- Harness the awesome power of the Master Builders to virtually build extraordinary LEGO creations.
- Enjoy a brand new animation style as seen in the film that simulates the movement of actual LEGO toy sets.
This game is filled with many hours of content and cinematics that take up a lot of space! You'll need 2.2GB of available space on your device if you install over wifi, but only 1.1GB of space if you download on your computer and then sync.
As with many large app installations, we advise that you restart your device after installing as this will resolve some stability issues. Also make sure you have installed the most recent firmware.
Before you download this game, please consider that this app contains optional in-app purchases that cost real money and will be charged to your iTunes account as well as advertising and promotions for other Warner Bros. products and services. A parent or guardian should download the game and consent to in-app purchases if allowing a child to play.
If you are experiencing difficulties please contact us at: support.wbgames.com
• The difficulty was adjusted on several levels to make them more awesome.
• On Bike Chase, try tapping and holding on either side of the screen instead dragging or swiping.
• When in the mine on Hillside Slide, try tapping on either side of the screen instead of swiping to switch rails.
• Please be aware that Gold Bricks are NOT required to purchase characters in the Store. All characters can be unlocked and purchased with Studs during the normal course of play. However, if you want to unlock characters immediately then Gold Bricks can be used.