Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Craft or destroy amazing worlds with your godly touch in The Sandbox Evolution, the #1 pixel art world creation game.
Build anything you can dream up with advanced physics, over 250 elements and fully controllable heroes. In The Sandbox Evolution, worlds are up to 10x bigger. Create rich pixel worlds complete with ambient life, traps, platforms and enemies. You can even make your own pixel art!
There are no limits to your creativity and imagination!
"The game makes you feel creative!" - 4.5/5, TouchArcade
"Almost everything you'd expect from a game that's trying to be a sandbox." - 4.5/5, 148 Apps
"A step up from an already beloved game, and I can only imagine how it’s going to improve even more over time." - 4/5, GameZebo
THE SANDBOX EVOLUTION FEATURES:
NEW: SUMMON LEGENDARY BEASTS!
- Add magic to your levels with the mythical Unicorn
- Shoot Fire, Ice or Water with your very own Dragon
- Drop the prehistoric Megalodon into the water & make any other animal into lunch
- Add Big Foot & watch him generate tiny earthquakes with his bare hands
- Create prehistoric fury with the T-Rex
- Watch incredible effects that change the environment, destroying, killing and changing elements
- Add fierce beasts or cute pets like Cats, Corgis and Sheep - you choose what lives in your universe!
CREATE YOUR WORLD PIXEL AFTER PIXEL!
- Build 8-bit 2D pixel worlds up to 10x bigger than the previous Sandbox
- Start from scratch or use predefined templates
- Mix & match over 170 elements to discover their unique interactions
- Manipulate Mud, Water, Sand, Fire, Metal, Electricity, Acid, Lava & more
- Craft wonders like the Parthenon & Giza Pyramid
- Control Heroes with different skillsets to shoot, fly & more
ADD LIFE & BUILD YOUR WORLD
- Bring life to your worlds with Dogs, Bears, Cows, Sabertooth Tigers & more
- Spread foliage & numerous tree varieties to bring beauty to your new world
- Decorate Houses, Castles & Igloos
- Make dynamic life with AI Humans
- Create varied civilizations with new characters from around the world
- Add tech like Batteries, Crosswires, Resistance, Bulbs, Heaters, Coolers, LEDs & Sensors
- Destroy everything you can with C4, Meteorites, Nitro & TNT
- Draw retro style pixel art using 100 colors
- Compose your own chiptune songs
BROWSE THE GALLERY & SHARE ONLINE
- Share your worlds with other players
- Search worlds by keyword or tags (pixel art, music, arcade & more)
- Filter & find the Newest or Hottest creations
- Rate & bookmark your favorite levels
- Follow your favorite creators
THE GAME MAKER YOU WANTED
- Start with ready-to-use 4x4 pixel blocks then add platforms, traps & enemies
- Create your own levels with Controllable Heroes, Platforms, Blocks, Spikes & more
- Make your own 8bit pixel platformer or infinite runner game. Add a hero & BOOM! You’ve made your very own game in less than a minute :)
CAMPAIGNS & DAILY QUESTS
- Experience the creation of the universe through a full campaign of 13 levels
- Explore & fight with the Caveman to recover his child in the Caveman Campaign
- Dash to victory in the Runner Campaign & try to get #1 on the leaderboards
- Learn how to draw pixel art like a real artist in the zen drawing Pixel Art Campaign
- New Daily Quests, pulled from the best player creations. Challenge the best in the world, or build your levels for a chance to be featured
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF 745,000 FANS!
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/thesandboxgame
- Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thesandboxgame
Each new Update of The Sandbox Evolution will bring even more elements, heroes and campaigns!
You’ll see… no one could ever dream a better world than yours!
Download The Sandbox Evolution and build your world today!
PLEASE NOTE! The Sandbox Evolution is completely free to play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
MAKE YOUR OWN PAC-MAN LEVELS IN NEW UPDATE!
PAC-MAN comes to The Sandbox Evolution in an official DLC! Create your own PAC-MAN mazes and share your amazing levels to the Online Gallery. You can also combine PAC-MAN elements with all other The Sandbox elements, the only limit is your imagination!
Over 16 elements available, including favorites from PAC-MAN and new original ones to discover:
- PAC-MAN: Avoid Ghosts while searching the maze for pellets to eat with our classic hero!
- Pellets: The main objective of the game. Eat all the pellets present in a World to win!
- PAC-MAN Blocks: Every maze in PAC-MAN's world is made with these blocks.
- Ghosts: The main antagonists of PAC-MAN. The Ghosts seeks to stop PAC-MAN from achieving his objective and kill him on contact.
- Blinky chases you all the time.
- Inky supports Blinky although his movements look unpredictable.
- Pinky attempts to cut you off.
- Clyde tries to mimic Blinky, but loses interest as he approaches PAC-MAN.
- Funky doesn't really care about PAC-MAN, and just moves horizontally.
- Punky stays immobile and alert until he sees PAC-MAN and moves towards that direction.
- Spunky is lazy and likes to sleep, but will wake up and chase PAC-MAN if he comes near.
- Sue attempts to block PAC-MAN from above.
- Ghost House: Houses 3 Ghosts (Inky, Pinky and Clyde) and Blinky guards the entrance. They will return to the House every time they are defeated, in order to regenerate.
- Power Pellets: Some pellets are special and bigger than the rest. Power Pellets make PAC-MAN strong enough to defeat the Ghosts, at least until they return to their House to regenerate.
- Teleporters: They connect 2 points together, and both PAC-MAN and the Ghosts can use it to move from point A to B.
- Fruit Spawners: PAC-MAN's favorite fruity foods come out of these Spawners at random times. Only one fruit can be spawned at the same time.
PAC-MAN™&©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
PAC-MAN is the property of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.