Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Craft or destroy amazing worlds with your godly touch in The Sandbox Evolution, the #1 pixel art world creation game.
Build anything you can dream up with advanced physics, over 250 elements and fully controllable heroes. In The Sandbox Evolution, worlds are up to 10x bigger. Create rich pixel worlds complete with ambient life, traps, platforms and enemies. You can even make your own pixel art!
There are no limits to your creativity and imagination!
"The game makes you feel creative!" - 4.5/5, TouchArcade
"Almost everything you'd expect from a game that's trying to be a sandbox." - 4.5/5, 148 Apps
"A step up from an already beloved game, and I can only imagine how it’s going to improve even more over time." - 4/5, GameZebo
THE SANDBOX EVOLUTION FEATURES:
NEW: SUMMON LEGENDARY BEASTS!
- Add magic to your levels with the mythical Unicorn
- Shoot Fire, Ice or Water with your very own Dragon
- Drop the prehistoric Megalodon into the water & make any other animal into lunch
- Add Big Foot & watch him generate tiny earthquakes with his bare hands
- Create prehistoric fury with the T-Rex
- Watch incredible effects that change the environment, destroying, killing and changing elements
- Add fierce beasts or cute pets like Cats, Corgis and Sheep - you choose what lives in your universe!
CREATE YOUR WORLD PIXEL AFTER PIXEL!
- Build 8-bit 2D pixel worlds up to 10x bigger than the previous Sandbox
- Start from scratch or use predefined templates
- Mix & match over 170 elements to discover their unique interactions
- Manipulate Mud, Water, Sand, Fire, Metal, Electricity, Acid, Lava & more
- Craft wonders like the Parthenon & Giza Pyramid
- Control Heroes with different skillsets to shoot, fly & more
ADD LIFE & BUILD YOUR WORLD
- Bring life to your worlds with Dogs, Bears, Cows, Sabertooth Tigers & more
- Spread foliage & numerous tree varieties to bring beauty to your new world
- Decorate Houses, Castles & Igloos
- Make dynamic life with AI Humans
- Turn your world into Zombie Apocalypse if you want
- Add tech like Batteries, Crosswires, Resistance, Bulbs, Heaters, Coolers, LEDs & Sensors
- Destroy everything you can with C4, Meteorites, Nitro & TNT
- Draw retro style pixel art using 100 colors
- Compose your own chiptune songs
BROWSE THE GALLERY & SHARE ONLINE
- Share your worlds with other players
- Search worlds by keyword or tags (pixel art, music, arcade & more)
- Filter & find the Newest or Hottest creations
- Rate & bookmark your favorite levels
- Follow your favorite creators
THE GAME MAKER YOU WANTED
- Start with ready-to-use 4x4 pixel blocks then add platforms, traps & enemies
- Create your own levels with Controllable Heroes, Platforms, Blocks, Spikes & more
- Create PAC-MAN mazes
- Make your own 8bit pixel platformer or infinite runner game. Add a hero & BOOM! You’ve made your very own game in less than a minute :)
CAMPAIGNS & DAILY QUESTS
- Experience the creation of the universe through a full campaign of 13 levels
- Explore & fight with the Caveman to recover his child in the Caveman Campaign
- Dash to victory in the Runner Campaign & try to get #1 on the leaderboards
- Learn how to draw pixel art like a real artist in the zen drawing Pixel Art Campaign
- New Daily Quests, pulled from the best player creations. Challenge the best in the world, or build your levels for a chance to be featured
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF 745,000 FANS!
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/thesandboxgame
- Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thesandboxgame
Each new Update of The Sandbox Evolution will bring even more elements, heroes and campaigns!
You’ll see… no one could ever dream a better world than yours!
Download The Sandbox Evolution and build your world today!
PLEASE NOTE! The Sandbox Evolution is completely free to play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
The Sandbox Evolution goes green. Craft and Play with Shrek!
Add a Shrektastic touch to your pixel universes with the official new Shrek DLC featuring 19 exclusive new elements.
Shrek elements can be mixed and matched with all The Sandbox Evolution elements for incredible new levels you can share in the online Gallery -- the only limit is your imagination!
- 6 OF YOUR FAVORITE HEROES:
+ Shrek: The mighty ogre with a good heart can dash forward or slam the ground, breaking everything in his path!
+ Puss In Boots: This swashbuckling cat is a skilled swordsman who can latch onto walls!
+ Shrek's Babies: Shrek will do anything to protect his children from harm. Reach the babies to achieve victory!
+ Donkey: You can leave a message for Shrek's closest friend to read.
+ Gingerbread Men: If you save every Gingerbread man present in your levels, you'll achieve victory!
+ Dronkey: The mischievous children of Donkey and the Dragonlove to fly all over the place!
- 3 ENEMIES:
+ Witch: They fly around in their magical brooms and throw hazardous potions at our heroes!
+ Duloc Knight: These old-fashioned knights fear and attack Shrek because he's an ogre.
+ Slug: Not really an enemy, but Shrek can eat them to heal. You'll have to catch them, though.
- 10 DECORATIVE ELEMENTS:
+ Shrek's Hut: A cozy hut that can be placed in the middle of the swamp... or anywhere you like.
+ Shrek's Outhouse: Ogres also need to answer the call of nature... The Outhouse works like a Checkpoint.
+ Duloc Castle: This gigantic castle is Duloc's biggest landmark.
+ Duloc House: Nice, tidy and traditional.
+ Farquaad Mask: The Lord of Duloc likes to make his subjects use these to show his "magnificence".
+ GingerBread House: A house that looks good enough to eat!
+ Mill: This picturesque Mill is used by farmers to grind corn into flour.
+ Poison Apple Tavern: A shady bar where villains go to have a drink.
+ Swamp Tree: This tree has been shaped by the rough environment of the swamp.
+ Big Swamp Tree: Large trees are also affected by the hardships of the marsh.