Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Do you like to challenge yourself? Do you love free puzzle games?
Unblock Red Block! is a simple, yet a very entertaining and addictive puzzle game.
Move disruptive blocks and pull out the RED block.
Easy! Let’s go!
• Helpful for brain-training
• Established a hint system helping you to solve puzzles
• Reset/Undo buttons to help you figure out each puzzle
• Perfectly solve a stage without using a hint and get a crown!
• Enjoy the game with various devices.
• "Unblock Red Block!" contains banner and interstitial ads.
Contact us if you have any questions, ideas for improvements or experience any bugs when playing the game: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback will be used in future updates.
Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played "Unblock Red Block!"