Julie Nguy commented on Candy Crush Soda Saga
Tips on Level 75:
- Tip 1: At the beginning, make matches that help you clear many chocolates and meringues in the middle rows of the boards to make more room for new candies.
- Tip 2: In Candy Crush Soda Saga level 75, simply making every match to clear chocolates won’t help you beat this level. Sometimes, you have to let the chocolate grows because you are making super candy to clear more of them in fewer moves.
- Tip 3: Activate a Stripped candy to clear a column or a row of chocolate; activate a Wrapped candy to clear 3x3 surrounding chocolates twice; and use a Color Bomb to clear chocolates as well.
- Tip 4: In the middle of the game, there is time for you to make super candy combos to clear the remaining chocolates, such as a Striped and Wrapped combo, a Color Bomb and Striped candy combo, or a Coloring Candy and Wrapped candy combo.
Julie Nguy commented on Any cheats for Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 12?
Here is the link to the video tips on beating Candy Crush Soda Saga level 12: http://gameru.com/tip/Candy-Crush-Soda-Saga-How-to-Pass-Level-12
- Tip 1: Make matches that have more candies over the ices to break the layers in order to see if the bears are hidden there at the beginning of the game. That means you should make matches that generate super candies.
- Tip 2: Focus on making matches over the bears’ spots to save them fast.
- Tip 3: Swap color bomb with the candy that has the same-color candies laying over the bears’ ice spots to break the ices and save the bear.
- Tip 4: The combination of color bomb and striped candy is very effective, especially in the early game because it breaks most of the ices’ layers; and you will be able to figure out where the bears are hidden.
Julie Nguy commented on Clash of Clans
Guide on how to get free gems in Clash of Clans: http://gameru.com/tip/Clash-of-Clans-How-to-Get-Free-Gems
- The first way is to complete achievements which will earn you free gems. For example, upgrading your gold storage to level 2 will reward you 2 gems for completion.
- The second way is to remove obstacles that are in the game. Obstacles are the tree trunks, trees, bushes, rocks, boulders, and other various nature parts that will appear around your village. Removing an obstacle will reward you with 0 to 6 gems each.
- The third way you can get free gems is by ranking high. To win these gems you need to be in the top 10 players of the top 3 clans at the end of the clash of clans tournament. At the end of each two-week period, the top 3 clans will earn 20,000 gems for 1st, 10,000 gems for 2nd and 6,000 gems for 3rd place. These totals are divided equally amongst the top 10 players in these clans.
Julie Nguy commented on Crossy Road - Endless Arcade Hopper
Video guide on direction in Crossy Road game: http://gameru.com/tip/Crossy-Road-Directions-Are-Important
Directions are essential when figuring out how to get from ‘Point A’ to ‘Point B’. They make journeys much shorter and less frustrating. This is a game where the main direction you need to remember is forward. As long as you remember to keep moving forward, your score will go up and the game will continue. So you don’t need to worry too much about which direction you move.
You should focus more on the directions that everything else is moving. Both the cars and the logs in the river flow in different directions. Thus, it’s crucial to know which way they are moving before you move otherwise you may end up in the water or under a tire.
The cars usually don’t follow a set pattern, such as left-right-left or right-left-right. They will either go left or right as they please. It is normally fairly easy to figure out the right direction and act accordingly.
The logs, on the other hand, usually follow a pattern. They go left then right then left again or vice versa. They follow a back-and-forth pattern because it makes crossing the river that much more difficult. The only part of the river you don’t need to worry about is the lily pads since they are stationary and give you somewhere to study the river briefly.
Studying the directions can keep you alive and moving yourself in the right direction. That way, you keep moving forward.
Julie Nguy commented on Jewel Mania™
Tips for Jewel Mania level 42: http://gameru.com/tip/Jewel-Mania-How-to-Pass-Level-42
- Tip 1: Make continues moves fast. Don’t wait for one move to complete in order to make another move. In this game, you can make moves while the candies fall. By doing this, you can earn lots of points and dig down fast.
- Tip 2: Focus on making matches that have adjacent jewels with rocks. A match of three is the easiest and very effective.
- Tip 3: When there is one rock row remaining on the board, you should stop making moves, so the board can scroll down, and more rock rows appear. Now you can make moves and start clearing them.
- Tip 4: Activate super jewels, such as blasting jewel, bomb jewel, and magic diamond to clear rocks. Super jewel combos are very effective, especially the combination of a bomb and a blasting jewel and the combination of two bomb jewels. It will help you clear many rocks and jewels without consuming too much time. However, you don’t need super jewel combos to pass this level.
- Tip 5: When you achieve the goal, keep making moves fast to dig down further and to clear more jewels in order to get 3-stars.
Julie Nguy just signed up. Welcome, Julie!