Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
This is a word game about a man escape from prison.
A man is framed and imprisoned, but he never gives up and plans to self-salvation. Persevere, day after day, year after year. Hope can set him free. Finally, he can take the breath of freedom.
• Simple, easy rules, type the correct word to win a game!
• ALL LEVELS are FREE for all users!
• NEW word gameplay, good news for word gamer!
• No time limit, adjust your pace at any level
• Play offline! No wifi required
• FREE hints, get tips without fees
• 1000 levels without repeat, be a word master in our training!
• Kill time-no pressure no push!
• Suitable for both kids and adults to train logic skills.
We are working on improving the game, so if you have any question, let us know your thought and tips via [email protected]
1. Redesigned the story levels
2. Minor bug fixes
Hi there! Thanks for visiting our site!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.