- You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass,threaten or intimidate other users.
- You may not use any Gamers Unite! service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, comments, information, screennames, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links(“Content”)that you submit, post, and display on the Gamers Unite! service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Gamers Unite! or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Gamers Unite!.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Gamers Unite! members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Gamers Unite!, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
While Gamers Unite! prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Gamers Unite! cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Gamers Unite! service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Gamers Unite! service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the Content you provide to any Gamers Unite! service. You can remove your profile at any time by contacting us but Content that you upload may remain on the Gamers Unite! service.
- You grant to NextSmallThings and its designees a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty free license to use any ideas, expression of ideas or other materials you submit (collectively, “Materials”) to Gamers Unite! without restrictions of any kind and without any payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. The license shall include, without limitation,the irrevocable right to reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, license the Materials, and all rights therein, in the name of NextSmallThings, or its designees throughout the world in perpetuity in all forms of media.
- You agree that the Materials you submit do not and will not violate the rights of any third party or any local, state, national or foreign law, including any right of publicity, right of privacy or any other proprietary right.
Except where otherwise specified, the text on Gamers Unite! sites is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).
To grow the commons of free knowledge and free culture, all users editing or otherwise contributing to Gamers Unite! that use the CC BY-SA license agree to grant broad permissions to the general public to re-distribute and re-use their contributions freely for any purpose, including commercial use, in accordance with the CC BY-SA license. Such use is allowed where attribution is given and the same freedom to re-use and re-distribute applies to any derivative works of the contributions.
By editing or otherwise contributing to a Gamers Unite! that uses the CC BY-SA license, you agree to license any text you change or contribute under the CC BY-SA license.
NextSmallThings undertakes to obey all relevant copyright and trademark laws. We will review all claims of copyright or trademark infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws.
To file a copyright or trademark infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Next Small Things
19214 Clay Rd
Suite R #2040
Katy, TX 77449
Email: [email protected]