Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Available exclusively for Netflix members.
Guide Luna through hidden dungeons and mythical temples to unlock the secrets of her past in this platformer inspired by Japanese folklore.
Each level introduces new mechanics and features that open up different ways to explore. The only catch? There’s no jump button! Swipe to move Luna left and right as she plunges deeper into each evolving, treacherous environment. You'll have to take advantage of your surroundings and rely on your wits to reach what lies below and help Luna find her true path.
• Play through story mode, where you’ll explore maze-like dungeons using simple one-touch gameplay on your path to claiming Luna's destiny.
• Test yourself in endless mode as you plunge further into unpredictable dungeons where no two runs are the same.
• Discover hidden temples, secret underground passageways and special challenge rooms to collect cryptic tablets that reveal more of Luna’s story.
• Collect as many pearls and gems as you can carry to fill up your treasure room and display your progress.
• Compete for the top spot in each temple and dungeon in daily, monthly and all-time leaderboards.
• Complete all 100 achievements to collect in-game trophies for your trophy room and solidify your status as one of the most daring treasure seekers.
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.