Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Save The Dog is a casual puzzle game. You draw lines with your fingers to create walls that protect the dog from attacks by bees in the hive. You need to protect the dog with the painted wall for 10 seconds during the attack of the bees, hold on and you will win the game.
How to play:
1. Swipe the screen to create a wall to protect the dog;
2. As long as you don't let go, you can always draw the line;
3. You can let go after producing a satisfactory pattern;
4. Wait for the bees in the hive to attack;
5. Hold your wall for 10 seconds, so that the dog will not be attacked by bees;
6. You will win the game.
1. A variety of customs clearance methods;
2. Easy and funny customs clearance patterns;
3. Funny dog expressions;
4. Puzzle and interesting levels.
Welcome to try our game, if you have any comments on the game, you can give feedback in the game, thank you for your participation.
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.