Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Play chess online with millions of players around the world! Enjoy free unlimited games and improve your chess rating with 50,000+ tactics puzzles, interactive lessons and videos, and a powerful computer opponent. Unlock your inner chess master today!
PLAY CHESS ONLINE
- Challenge your friends and chat with opponents
- Play real-time blitz or daily correspondence chess
- Solve more than 65,000 puzzles
- Adjusts to your skill level to help you improve
- Thousands of videos and interactive lessons from top Grandmasters
- Interactive tutorials with helpful tips and highlights
- Adjust the computer's strength
- Analyze your game to learn what went wrong
… AND MORE
- Daily articles by top authors and coaches like IM Jeremy Silman
- Opening explorer helps you learn and play the right openings
- Make friends & send messages
- 20+ gorgeous themes for boards, pieces, and backgrounds
- Detailed performance stats and ratings
- Active community forum
Also available in the app:
More Puzzles, Lessons and Tournaments! No ads.
1 month: $4.99 USD
1 year: $29.99 USD
Full access to Tactics, Tournaments, and more! No ads.
1 month: $6.99 USD
1 year: $49.99 USD
Unlimited access to all features for playing, training and learning. No ads.
1 month: $14.99 USD
1 year: $99.99 USD
** TERMS & DETAILS **
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged the same amount for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a Free Trial, if offered, is forfeited when you buy a subscription.
* Prices may vary by location.
Chess.com is built by chess players and enthusiasts who really love chess!
Hey, chess-lovers! Today's new version includes improvements to Live Chess performance and post-game Analysis. Game chat is now easier to use as well!
We hope you love this new version. If so, please consider giving it a fresh, five-star rating or review in the App Store. It really helps us out! Thank you and enjoy your chess!
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.