Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you'd like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Ready to challenge your brain and your typing speed? Join this exciting race against quick sneaky opponents, go level by level to complete various missions, and become the Champion. From simple typing games to tricky word trivia, and more — there is plenty of brain-busting!
Happy Printer is packed with match-three games, word problems, hidden objects, different riddles that will test your memory, typing speed, and strategic thinking.
• 5-in-1 running games with levels, fun missions, and rewards. You’ll never get bored!
• Simple and fun gameplay, easy navigation, and nice design. You'll love it!
• Crowds of sneaky opponents: from easy-to-defeat losers to very smart and skillful runners. Leave them all behind!
• Endless fun and brain-pushing games. Not just play, think!
• Great time filler. Highly addictive!
Have fun running, typing, and beating every level in this cool set of awesome games!
- Minor bug fixes
It looks like you are using an ad blocker. We understand, who doesn't? But without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome.